Monday, July 20, 2009

A correction...and a quick update

So, since some new friends here in SYD have read this blog and pointed out the error that I had hoped could just slip by without notice, I'll take the high road and admit the mistake. In some previous posts, I mentioned exchange rates and have since realized that I had them backwards. Therefore, a bottle of yellow mustard for $3.50 AUD is actually only about $2.80 USD.

So, this weekend was as busy as expected. The whales were amazing! I hope to have pictures to upload soon. Wine country was a good experience, but the tour bus driver was a bit of a tool. He sort of put a damper on things. Otherwise, though, it was all in all a good time.

I must skip out for now and get some things done, but know I haven't forgotten about you and the promises of sharing this all with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment